Versatile Blogger Award
I am so happy to announce that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is my first blogger award and I feel both excited and honoured and I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Ian and Lana from http://www.whodoido.com/ for The Versatile Blogger Award nomination.
Ian and Lana are a lovely couple who share the same dream of traveling the world. They believe in living each day like it’s their last day and fulfilling their dreams every day.
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
It’s a way of spreading love and sunshine between bloggers. This is a virtual award given by bloggers to bloggers to show support and encouragement for their favourite blogs.
The rules are simple:
The nominee writes a post, thanking the nominator. Common courtesy.
Nominee shares 7 random things about herself/himself and
Nominates 7 bloggers for the award!
7 random facts about me
- I love food! No, I mean really love it. Food can simply change my day and I can be quite adventurous about food.
- I love the mountains and the forests but nothing makes me happier than being in water, playing with the waves. Did you read my beach experiences yet?
- I don’t like peanut butter. I know, I know, the whole world loves it but I can’t even stand a spoonful of it.
- I studied Economics for 5 years and then shifted to marketing. Why? That’s a story for another time!
- I have acrophobia. Yes, I am actually scared of heights but skydiving is still on my bucket list
- I love meeting new people from diverse cultures but I also deeply value my time with myself. I wouldn’t give it up for the world.
- I love dogs. I don’t know if I will ever own one but I absolutely love them, they make my heart melt.
Nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award
Here are some blogs I personally love and follow:
1. Aditi from https://lyfandspice.com/
2. Jaclynn from http://theoccasionaltraveller.com/
3. Penny and Shawn from http://www.globetrove.com/
4. Kerry and Abby from https://drunkonwanderust.com/
5. Kris from https://www.nomadbytrade.com/
6. Martien from https://www.travelimagez.com/
7. RJ from http://www.themormonadventurista.com/
Congratulations to the nominees you’re all amazing. Let’s continue to support each other!
August 11, 2017 @ 1:45 pm
Thank you so much for nominating me!
August 11, 2017 @ 3:44 pm
Most welcome. I personally love your blog and really enjoy your photography tips 🙂
August 28, 2017 @ 11:39 am
Congratulations!!! and thanks for nominating me. I am honoured!! <3 🙂
November 8, 2017 @ 11:37 am
Most welcome 🙂 You have a lovely blog!